The Honeywell eZtrend GR Paperless Recorder is Honeywell’s introductory data acquisition system for process measurement, data logging and control. These paperless recorders are intended for panel mounting, with a clear QVGA Resolution (320 x 240 pixels) TFT, 5.7″ touchscreen display. Honeywell eZtrend GR Paperless Recorders accept upto 12 analogue inputs, 4 pulse inputs via the optional digital I/O card or a selection of relays.
The unique Honeywell Trendview credit system adopted by the eZtrend GR paperless recorders also offers the user an array of advanced functionality. This includes features such as totalisation, high scan rates, thermocouple health check diagnostics, email alarm relay functions and customised displays. A standard onboard data memory with 256MB will store approx 16million data points. This memory is expandable upto 740MB. On a typical system with 12 pens, this equates to 56 days (256MB) and 330 days (740MB) until full memory based on a scan rate of every second. Memory is simply cleared and information gathered via front access USB interface or, with optional TrendServer software, as an online solution.
The Honeywell eZtrend GR allows comprehensive connectivity. Including 10/100 Ethernet (DHCP) and E-mail, FTP and TCP/IP, Modbus Master and Slave (option) and front USB port as standard for keyboard and mouse. Optional SD Card slot.
For pharmaceutical applications, Honeywell eZtrend GR paperless recorders can be ordered with an extended security option. With this enhanced footprint protection, the eZtrend GR paperless recorder is compliant for validation within a CFR21 part 11 system. The recorder itself offers itself towards multiple batching processes, and pharmaceutical applications are common place.
Honeywell Multitrend GR Recorder benefits….
- Modular, expandable and field upgradable design
- 3, 6, 9, or 12 input channels
- mV, V, mA, Thermocouple, RTD and ohms input types (with SQRT extraction available)
- Sample, Average, Min/Max logging methods, with continuous and fuzzy logic logging types
- Sampling rates from 100ms upto 60hrs
- Pulse inputs, digital inputs/outputs and relay contact options
- 5.7″ QVGA touchscreen display
- Panel mount design with brackets and optional IP65 front bezel
- 240V or 24V supply options, with 24V transmitter power option