The Honeywell Minitrend GR Paperless Recorder is a data acquisition system for process measurement, data logging and control. These paperless recorders are intended for panel mounting, with a clear VGA TFT, 5.7″ touchscreen display. Honeywell Minitrend GR Paperless Recorders accept upto 16 analogue inputs and a selection of pulse and digital inputs along with relay alarms outputs.
The unique Honeywell Trendview credit system adopted by the Minitrend GR paperless recorders also offers the user an array of advanced functionality. This includes features such as totalisation, high scan rates, thermocouple health check diagnostics, email alarm relay functions and customised displays. As standard, onboard data memory is 1GB . This memory is expandable upto 4GB. On a typical system with 16 pens, this equates to 250 days (1GB) and 1000 days (4GB) until full memory based on a scan rate of every second. Memory is simply cleared and information gathered via front access USB interface, SD memory card or, with optional TrendServer software, as an online solution.
For pharmaceutical applications, Honeywell Minitrend GR paperless recorders can be ordered with an extended security option. With this enhanced footprint protection, the Minitrend GR paperless recorder is compliant for validation within a CFR21 part 11 system. The recorder itself offers itself towards multiple batching processes, and pharmaceutical applications are common place.
Honeywell Minitrend GR Recorder benefits….
- Modular, expandable and field upgradable design
- 4, 6, 8, 12 or 16 input channels
- mV, V, mA, Thermocouple, RTD and ohms input types (with SQRT extraction available)
- Sample, Average, Min/Max logging methods, with continuous and fuzzy logic logging types
- Sampling rates from 20ms (fast scan) upto 60hrs
- Pulse inputs, digital inputs/outputs and relay contact options
- 5.7″ VGA touchscreen display
- Panel mount design with brackets and optional IP65 front bezel
- 240V or 24V supply options, with 24V transmitter power option