In the 1980s, Honeywell introduced the world’s first smart transmitters. In 2012, they’re introducing the latest in smart transmitter technology: a fast-responding, high accuracy, modular transmitter series, designed to improve value across your entire plant lifecycle.
Honeywell SmartLine ST800 transmitters can help you reduce project costs, cut startup and commissioning time, lower total maintenance costs, reduce repair time, enhance safety, lower operating costs, reduce unplanned downtime, and improve product quality.
SmartLine ST800 transmitters are designed to replace older ST3000 Series 100 transmitter models. To replace or upgrade an ST3000 Series 900 model, see the new Honeywell ST700.
- Rangeability and turndown of up to 400:1
- Response times as fast as 80 ms (the fastest on today’s market)
- Reference accuracy to 0.0375% span standard (0.025% span optional), and a total probably error as good as 0.12%
- Transmitter stability up to 0.01% span per year for 10 years
- Built-in static pressure and temperature compensation
- External zero, span, and configuration capabilities
- Polarity-insensitive electrical connections
- Comprehensive onboard diagnostics
- Full compliance to SIL2 and SIL3 requirements standard
- Advanced graphic LCD: Eight configurable screens for process variables, bargraphs, and trends
- Modular design makes it easy to change communication modules, digital displays, and replace hardware or meter body — without buying a new unit!