Built on Honeywell’s successful ST3000 series transmitters, the XYR6000 adds simple, safe, and secure wireless technology into the mix. XYR6000 series are part of the Wireless Network for Secure Industrial Applications (WNSIA)-compliant field devices. All XYR6000 transmitters send information to a Honeywell Multinode, which can support up to 400 transmitters each, depending on the reporting frequency. The STGW gauge pressure transmitters can be used in a number of pressure measurement applications, from furnace combustion airflow rate to hydrostatic tank gauging. They can be used with any primary flow element to provide proven, repeatable flow measurements.
- Models with measurement ranges of 0 to 500 psi (STGW944 and STGW94L), 0 to 5000 psi (STGW974 and STGW97L), or 0 to 6000 psi (STGW98L)
- 2.4 GHz frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) wireless communications
- Transmitter range with integral antenna (shown) is 1000 feet line-of-sight
- Accuracy greater of ±0.10% calibrated span or upper range value
- Powered by two D Lithium batteries, expected lifetime of up to 10 years