These semi rigid thermocouples are ideal for all applications from simple temperature measurement to more arduous environments. They have insulated junctions to prevent earth loops and can be formed to shape to suit particular applications without impairing performance. A standard weatherproof die cast alloy head is incorporated and is ideal where a heavy duty connection with cable is to be made near the sensor. A range of extension cables and adjustable compression fittings are available on request.
- Thermocouple types K, T, J or N available
- Variety of lengths in 6 mm diameter available
- Sheath Material: Type K – 310 Stainless Steel or Inconel 600®, Type T or J – 321 Stainless Steel and Type N which has a Nicrobell D sheath
- The operating range of these sensors is shown in the order code boxes
- Insulated Junction
- Terminated in an IP67 standard weatherproof die cast alloy head rated to 135ºC
the following types are available: