PT100 with Pot Seal
Call us on 0161 476 4994 for a quote
These rigid sensors have a stainless steel welded closed end sheath. The Pt100 sensing element is 10mm long and is placed at the tip of the sheath which means that the minimum immersion depth should be at least 50mm. The sensor is rated up to 350ºC. They are terminated with a pot seal which allows the attachment of the extension lead. A range of adjustable compression fittings are available to complement this product.
- 3 wire configuration
- Pt100 element meets IEC 60751
- Sheath: 316 Stainless Steel 3mm – 8mm OD
- Variety of lengths available.
- Operating range: -75ºC to +350ºC
- Terminated in a pot seal 8mm OD x 30mm long
- Extension Leads: PTFE, PVC, Metal Braid, available in lengths you require